Heritage Petroleum Company Limited “Heritage” Terms of Service
By accessing the website at heritage.co.tt you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download relevant the materials from the Heritage website. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Heritage website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
3. Your Obligations
By using this website you hereby undertake the following obligations:
- Not to copy, or translate for commercial use, reproduce, adapt, vary or modify any material in the website without the express consent of Heritage except as expressly authorised by this licence.
- To ensure your employees, subcontractors and other agents (if any) who have authorised access to the website are made aware of the terms and conditions of this licence.
- Not provide or otherwise make available any material in the website in any form to any person other than your employees, subcontractors and other agents (if any) without the written consent of Heritage.
- The materials on the Heritage website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Heritage makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further the information provided on this website has been created for specific purposes. Heritage does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site other than for the purpose for which the document was created. Heritage will be liable for any unauthorised use of the information contained on this website.
In no event shall Heritage or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Heritage website, even if Heritage or a Heritage authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Heritage website have been created and publish for a specific purpose. photographic errors. Heritage does not warrant that any of the materials on its website is for use other than for the stated purpose.. Heritage may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Heritage does not make any commitment to update the materials..
Heritage has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Heritage of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Heritage may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Intellectual Property and Trademarks
By using this website, you acknowledge that the material posted on the website is the subject of copyright © and that it is the subject of other intellectual property and legal rights (including third-party rights).
You must not, during or at any time after the expiry or termination of this licence, permit any act which infringes any of those rights and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you specifically acknowledge that you may not copy the material in the website, except as otherwise expressly authorised by this licence.
The Heritage Trademark and all associated trademarks, whether registered or unregistered, Heritage. Access to or use of the website does not constitute or create a licence except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions or any other right to use Heritage’s name, trademarks, copyright or any other intellectual property.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Trinidad and Tobago and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Trinidad and Tobago